It's about time that we showed off our lovely inverse sweatshirt combinations!
If you are planning to order but can't decide on what you want to order, here's some ideas!
*I have labeled these in a way that tells you whether or not we have these colors in both hoodies and crewnecks.
The word "sweatshirt" is used when we offer the color in both hoodies and crewnecks.
The word "crewneck" or "hoodie" is used when that color is only offered as a hoodie or crewneck.*
Starting with our most popular/commonly ordered combinations:
1. Sand sweatshirt, Coffee Bean thread pairs with Dark Chocolate sweatshirt, Ecru thread.
This is our number one most popular color combination for inverse matching sweatshirts! This is the perfect neutral color combination.
2. Sand sweatshirt, Green Petal thread pairs with Forest sweatshirt, Ecru thread.
This is our second most popular combination at the moment! Another lovely neutral option.
3. Sand Sweatshirt, Russet thread pairs with Maroon sweatshirt, Ecru thread.
This is one of mine and my mom's personal favorite combinations! The Maroon sweatshirt looks so amazing with the Ecru thread, and the Russet thread really pops on the light Sand sweatshirts.
4. Forest sweatshirt, Willow thread pairs with Sage Green crewneck, Green Petal thread.
This is my personal FAVORITE color combination! I don't know about you, but I am LOVING green at the moment. This is the perfect combo for green loving couples, best friends, etc.
5. Navy sweatshirt, Ecru thread pairs with Sand sweatshirt, Navy Blue thread.
This is such a pretty combo! Another one where the thread colors really pop.
Now onto some more unique options that aren't ordered often!
1. Dark Chocolate sweatshirt, Tulip thread pairs with Orchid hoodie, Coffee Bean thread.
This one is SO pretty! It is not too flashy and still incorporates a neutral color. Who knew light purple and brown looked so good together!
2. Maroon sweatshirt, Pink Mist thread pairs with Light Pink sweatshirt, Russet thread.
Every time this combination is ordered I love it like it's the first time I've seen it! They just compliment each other so well.
3. Charcoal sweatshirt, Tulip thread pairs with Orchid hoodie, Gull thread.
This is another pretty option that is still a bit neutral with a pop of color. Light purple and dark gray together just look so stunning!
4. Orchid hoodie, Russet thread pairs with Maroon sweatshirt, Tulip thread.
This is a combination I would have NEVER thought of but I am so glad that someone else did. When I was making this order I could not get over how unique, yet beautiful, it was! Such an awesome combination!
That is the end of our list at this time. As we receive more orders of inverse colors we will be adding to this list!
I hope that through reading this you found the perfect combo to create the most perfect gifts for you and your loved ones.
- Samantha (: